Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Hi guys, I'm sure that you've noticed that I haven't been posting as many reviews as I used to. My mom unexpectedly passed over the summer and then my son came down with a bad case of food poisoning right before we left for vacation. He has a terrible of phobia of throwing up and the trauma of getting sick and in front of of his girlfriend triggered some pretty nasty anxiety attacks. Between my mom passing and then worrying about my son I've been unable to concentrate on reading much. It's been a couple of months and I'm still really missing my mom but I know that she wouldn't want me wallowing in grief so I'm getting myself back into my regular routine which is helping. And after lots of love, prayers and some counseling my son has finally been able to overcome his anxiety and is pretty much back to his normal weird teenage self. :)

I will be getting back to updating more frequently now that things have settled down. I have some reviews posting soon about some AMAZING books! Nalini Singh's Rock Redemption , Sawyer Bennett's Ryker and Katie Reus's Edge of Danger to name a few so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment